Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Post-Christmas Update

I can hardly believe that I'll begin the Texas portion of my student teaching in one week!

A big thanks to all of my family and friends for their support and encouragement of my endeavors - especially to my great hubby, who will be holding down the fort while I'm away.

Readers of my blog will be excited to know that my mom-in-law, Cathy, and my husband pitched in to get a digital camera for me and Ian (my younger stepson) to share! Ian is in Germany with the camera now, but I will bring the digital camera to record my NZ journey. There will be pictures to accompany the text!

I will do my best to post pictures while I'm in NZ (I may have more computer access while I'm teaching). However, at the very least, I will be sure to post pictures and descriptions of my travels in NZ from my travel journal when I return to TX.

1 Comments:

At 06 January, 2005 16:20, Blogger Teej said...

Hee-hee, Tammy - your comments are going to be the highlight of my blog :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home