Tuesday, December 14, 2004

It's official!

I'm leaving for New Zealand February 15, 2005! Of course, I won't arrive in NZ until 5:30 (a.m.) on the 17th, time enough for breakfast before my first meeting with my NZ supervisors. My awesome brother Kevin sent me an excellent link to a beautiful satellite photo of NZ. This link contains another wonderful link to NZ in history, which shows the current time in NZ, links to live cams, and lots of other neat information.

Now, onto horses...

I am hoping to have a second dream come true by going on a horse trek in NZ, only with an outfitter okayed by the
International League for the Protection of Horses (ILPH) though. Even if you're not horse crazy like I am, check out the great photos of NZ in the following links!

Cape Farewell Horse Treks
Think Ella & Louis, "Heaven, I'm in Heaven, and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak..."

Dart Stables Glenorchy (of course I'm going on The Ride of the Rings!)

Pakiri Beach Horse Riding
Western Ranges Horse Trek
Boy, does this bring back memories of when Shellie and I used to swim our horses in the Satsop River...

Ferndale Equestrian Centre
Te Urewera Adventures of NZ



1 Comments:

At 10 February, 2005 19:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. Linda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home